Welcome to the reviewer. We review movies, money making opportunities, online stores,
products, music and everything else that you can think of.







Is iWriter a Scam?

Is iWriter a scam? This is a question that somebody recently asked me so I thought I would put by prospective right here on "Thee Reviewer." The person who asked me this question is a young person who recently graduated high school and is soon to be headed off to college. She apparently is looking for a way to make extra money while she attends college full time. She knows that I write sometimes and wanted to know if I thought she could make $1000 a month writing for iWriter.

Is iWriter a Scam?

One word. NO! The folks at iWriter run a legitimate business and have been doing so for many years. Can a person make $1000 per month writing articles for iWriter? Yes they can! Have I ever made $1000 in a month writing for iWriter? No I have not! Why not? Well, I just never put in that much time in writing articles for iWriter. The most that I made in a month with iWriter was $500, and that was many years ago. I am always involved in many projects at once, and unless something really impresses me very much, I will not put countless hours into it. I am not saying that iWriter never impressed me. It is a great site to earn extra money, and anybody with basic writing skills can write for them. It is just that I am so involved with other things that I never had the time to put 40 hours into iWriter. I'm sure that you know what I mean.

If a person were to put in the time and effort, they could easily earn $1000 a month and probably a lot more. Of course, the effort that it will take to reach that amount of money will depend on the time you put into writing articles and your writing level. You can learn more about writing levels and how much you can earn by reading my iWriter review article.

The Truth About iWriter

I have been on both sides of the table with iWriter. What that means is that I have written articles and have also been an article requester. As a writer I have always been paid on time for my work. There were never any hassles with compensation. There were times that I felt like I got burned by an article requester, and you can find more details about that in my iWriter full review. Never has the company iWriter been at fault with any of my dealing though.

As an article requester I even had less problems. I have been sent trashy articles, but iWriter makes it very easy to reject the article and have another writer write an article for you. As an article requester, you never have to accept an article until you have one written for you that you are completely happy with.

Do You Think iWriter is a Scam?

If you have personally used iWriter before and think that iWriter is a scam, chances are that your problem had more to do with the person that your were partnering with, whether it was an article requester or a person writing an article for you. I very much doubt that the squabble had anything to do with the folks at iWriter. I am not saying that there is not anybody out there who has never had any squabbles with the iWriter staff, but I confidentially feel that this company is professional in their dealings with their article writers and article requesters.

Writers who feel that iWriter is a scam would probably make that statement because they do not feel like they are getting paid enough for their work. It is true that when a writer is in the lower levels they do not get paid very well, but that does not mean that the company is a scam. As a writer, you know what you are going to get paid for the article before you start writing it. When you accept a job for a certain amount of pay, it is an agreement and just because you are not happy with the amount of pay does not mean that you are getting scammed. Now, if you were lied to about how much you will be paid, or you were not paid at all, that would be a legitimate scam.

An article requester that says iWriter is a scam was most likely not satisfied with the work that they received from a writer. Does this make iWriter a scam? Of course not. As an article requester, you are free to reject the work that you received and have somebody else write it.

Again, I am not saying that there is nobody out there that has had problems with the iWriter staff, but I definitely know that his company is not a scam. If it was a scam, trust me when I say that I would be the first one to say so. Exposing a scam would bring me great joy! If you want to learn more about iWriter and learn more about my personal experience with them, please read my iWriter review.

0 comments: