Welcome to the reviewer. We review movies, money making opportunities, online stores,
products, music and everything else that you can think of.







WebAnswers Review

Update:

As of today, the Webanswers.com website does not exist anymore. Users of this site began noticing problems is October of 2015. During this time, users were not able to log in, or if they did log in, there would be navigation problems on the site as they were not able to answer or post questions. This posed many of the users to wonder "What happened to Webanswers?" Many users, including myself, figured that it was just a temporary problem and soon the site will be up and running just as smooth as it always has in the past. Unfortunately, months went by and nothing changed. Besides that, nobody was receiving their Adsense commission anymore as we were used of getting on a daily basis. We all knew that there was something seriously wrong. Rumors spread that the owners of the site were getting new servers, but for some reason I personally had a feeling that this was not the problem. There was little information, if any, passed on from the website owners. The only information about anything that you could find was speculations from bloggers online, but nothing was certain. Doomsday for the Webanswers website soon came some time in 2016. The website does not exist anymore and was completely abandoned by the owners. It was shame, but as I have mentioned, I felt Webanswers was coming to the end of its road so it did not surprise me at all. I always had a hope though that somebody would buy the site and bring it back to the way we all once knew it. It was a great site to ask and answer questions, and many of the users were regulars. Of course, the Adsense earnings were a bonus for everybody. I have yet to look into it much but surely there has to be another website out there that is similar to Webanswers. When I have the time I am going to investigate and will surely share it. Below is our original post about Webanswers. I will stand by what a great website it was, but unfortunately it is gone so I have removed any links to the website. If anybody has any recommendations for a site similar to Webanswers, please share it with our readers.

Here was my original post about Webanswers long ago:

I am always a person who likes to investigate new money making opportunities online, and I recently came across a question and answer website called WebAnswers.com. It is very similar to a more popular website that most people know that is called Yahoo Answers.

The site works very simple. A person can ask any questions that they want and other members are able to answer the question. Multiple members will answer the question to increase the likelihood that the person who asked the question receives a satisfactory answer.

A person can ask questions about love, relationships, family problems, religion, legal and just about anything else that you can think of. This is great for those who need answers and opinions immediately. Unlike some other sites out there, asking a question to receive answers is completely free.

OK - enough about asking questions. I WANT TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND EARN SOME MONEY! First off, nobody should ever mistaken this site with some survey site that pays nothing to their members for way too much of their time. When answering questions on WebAnswers.com, a person earns money through the Google AdSense program. If you are familiar with Google AdSense, then you know how you earn money. If you are not familiar with Google AdSense, we have a post about it here on Thee Reviewer that you can check out when you have time. If you do check it out, I would advise you to not apply yet until you join WebAnswers.com.

I joined this question and answer site about one month ago, and I have to say that I am really impressed with the money I have made from the site so far. It is well beyond my expectations when I joined. I have been answering questions and my daily earnings are terrific and will rise more as I continue to answer questions. Those who are not familiar with Google AdSense may think that you get paid a certain amount of money for each question you ask, but that is not how it works at all. With AdSense, you earn a residual income that could last forever. That means for the work you do (in this case answering questions) you can earn your money month after month.

If you have been searching for a legit money making opportunity that you can earn from, you have found it right here. When you join, you will be required to answer 50 questions before you are invited by WebAnswers.com  to join Google AdSense. Once these 50 questions are answered, you will receive an email telling you to apply with Google AdSense. When you apply for Adsense, you will have to wait for them to approve you. For me, it was a bit easier as I already had a Google AdSense account. If you don't have an AdSense account already, don't let that stop you. This opportunity is too good to pass up.

A few pointers I can give you is to use good grammar when answering questions. Also, stay away from the one sentence answers. If someone has a question posted asking "I just caught my girlfriend cheating, what should I do?" Do not put a real quick answer that says "Break up." Instead, elaborate on your answer and try to make it at minimum three sentences. You see, Webanswers uses a quality score on every account. The higher your score is, the more onsite AdSense exposure you will get, which means more money that you will earn.

Are you ready to check out WebAnswers.com and get started? The sooner you join the sooner you will start earning!

Grade : A

0 comments: