Welcome to the reviewer. We review movies, money making opportunities, online stores,
products, music and everything else that you can think of.







He-Man Season DVD Set

If you are a child of the early 80's then chances are that you loved the He-Man cartoons and probably She-Ra too. I definitely did and would always look forward to watching He-Man after school every day. Recently I did a search on He-Man and found that a couple of years ago they had put together some He-Man and She-Ra complete season DVD's. I ended up buying He-Man Masters of the Universe season 1 - Part 1. There is a part 2 for season 1 that I will be purchasing later. I have over 30 shows to watch on part 1 first. After I have season 1, parts 1 and 2 I will then go and get season 2, which comes in 2 parts also. Then it will be off to the She-Ra Princess of Power series. Anyhow, I'm getting to far ahead of myself. I've watched the first two disk (About 12 shows); by the way there are 6 disk that come with season 1 - part 1 and it comes in a nice collectors case. I was really taken down memory lane, I actually still remembered some of the episodes. All the characters of my childhood, He-Man, Teela, Orko, Man-At-Arms, the Sorceress, Castle Grayskull, Skelator, Beast Man, Trap-Jaw, Evil Lin, Tri-Clops, Snake Mountain. One thing that struck me was how the He-Man cartoons would always give advice at the end of each episode that always taught kids about making good judgements, not being greedy, trying your best and other things of moral standard. I remember really taking the advice as a kid. Sure wish cartoons of today were like that for today's kids. My wife would have thought I wasted a good $20 that could have been spent elsewhere but I told her it was for my 4 year old son, which it was; kind of but whose to say good old pops here can't enjoy He-Man just as much as his son. My son now wants to watch it 24 hours a day! I have to give this He-Man DVD set a very big thumbs up.

0 comments: