Welcome to the reviewer. We review movies, money making opportunities, online stores,
products, music and everything else that you can think of.







Amazon Prime Review

Those who normally shop online will have definitely shopped on Amazon at one time or another. It is one of the most popular websites in the world, and they carry almost anything that a person can think of. Electronics,toys, apparel, beauty items, baby items, media items, appliances and groceries are just a few of the many categories of items that they offer. I have always been impressed with Amazon's prices. Whenever I have done a price comparison for an item that I want, Amazon will almost always beat its competitors. As a consumer, an items price and a quick delivery are what matters to me, and I'm sure that is what matters to all consumers.

As an Amazon shopper, I have always seen their advertisements for their program called Amazon Prime. Being a member of Amazon Prime gives members many benefits that other Amazon shoppers do not have. The main benefit is the free two day shipping. When a person orders a qualifying product, they will receive their item within two days. Qualifying products are those that are fulfilled by Amazon. The vast majority of items that Amazon sells themselves or that they fulfill for their third party sellers will qualify. The only items that will not qualify are items that are sold and fulfilled by third party sellers.

The idea to write this post came after I joined Amazon Prime last week. Yes, I have been shopping on Amazon for easily over a decade now and never joined. Why? I have no idea! I have only ordered one thing using my Amazon Prime membership so far, and let me give details of how it went. On this particular Sunday, I needed to purchase an Acer C720 Chromebook . It was then that I seen an advertisement (that I have seen so many times before) and decided to join Amazon Prime. It was Sunday evening about 2 p.m. when I ordered. On Monday, about 2 p.m., there is a UPS package at my front door containing my new Google Chromebook. Wow! I had received my order in 24 hours! As a member of Amazon Prime, they promise that you will receive your order in two days - but I received my item in one day.

With service like this, it is no wonder that some people do the majority of their shopping online. They don't have to go to look for parking at a crowded retail store, stand in line or deal with any of the other headaches that often occur when going out shopping. Instead, just order your items using Amazon Prime, and everything will be at your front door within a couple of days. I must say, even though I received my item in one day, that is not to be expected. If you want guaranteed one day shipping, it is available at an unbelievable price. Amazon Prime impressed me even more. Depending on an items size and weight, one day shipping is available from only $2.99.

Even thought the free two day shipping is the main reason that people join Amazon Prime, another benefit includes unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and television shows by using Prime Instant Video. Those who love to read will want to take advantage of the free Kindle book that is available to them each and every month.

The price for Amazon Prime is $79.99 per year. If someone rarely ever shops online, it will probably not be worth joining. Those like me, who do a good portion of their shopping online, will definitely benefit from the Amazon Prime perks. The shipping that is paid for every item ordered throughout the year will add up to hundreds or even thousands of dollars. The yearly cost to be a member of Amazon Prime is definitely worth it for students, parents, teachers, you, me and anyone else that you can think of.  It is all about saving money, and that is what Amazon Prime is all about. I would advise anyone to sign up for the Amazon Prime free trail. There is nothing to lose!

As you can see, I was very impressed with the program. I will be ordering many more items from Amazon, and I'll be using my Amazon Prime benefits to get my items lightning quick. The best thing about all of this is that new members get to take advantage of a free thirty day trial. During this trial period, a member can use the benefits of the program anytime they wish. If they want to cancel their membership before the 30 days are over, they only have to simply cancel their Amazon Prime membership from their Amazon account.

There is nothing bad that I can say about Amazon Prime. For a small price, it offers customers everything that they could ask for. With that said, I must give Amazon Prime an "A" grade.

Grade ---- A

0 comments: