Welcome to the reviewer. We review movies, money making opportunities, online stores,
products, music and everything else that you can think of.







Slidejoy Review

SlideJoy is a company that will actually pay you every time you unlock your cell phone. Get paid to unlock your phone! Have you ever heard of this? Did you ever think that a company would pay you to unlock your phone? I never did and thought it was kind of weird when I first heard of it. Then after thinking about it I realized how the business concept made sense for Slidejoy, advertisers and normal folks like us. When I say unlock your phone you know what I am talking about. Every time we pick up our phone to use we have to swipe it (unlock it.) I will now share with you my personal experience with Slidejoy and give you my Slidejoy review.


Why would Slidejoy pay me to unlock my phone?

The whole concept behind this business is getting advertisers in your face. After joining Slidejoy you will see an advertisement on your phone's screen before you unlock it. If you have no interest in the ad, you simply swipe right to unlock your phone like you would normally do. If you are interested in the ad, you will have to swipe left, and you will be taken to the advertisers web page, article, youtube video or whatever else their ad directs you. Most of the time you will not be interested in the ad, but I will admit that once in a while I do see something of my liking and check it out. 

Do not think that you will be swamped with annoying ads. You will only see one ad before you unlock your phone. You will not see another ad from Slidejoy again until the time comes for you to unlock your phone again. Advertisers want you to view their ads, and when their advertisement is the first thing that you see when you pick up your phone they are hoping that you show interest in their ad. Do not think that you have to view the ads in order to get paid by Slidejoy. It does not matter if you bypass the advertisement every time you unlock your phone. You are not getting paid for each swipe that you do or on how many ads you view.

How much does it cost me to join Slidejoy?

Paying to join something like this would ruin the whole concept. It is absolutely free to join Slidejoy! We are in this to make extra money for ourselves, and even though most people like me would never pay to join something like this I just have to clarify it here.

Signing up for Slidejoy

The sign up process for Slidejoy is very simple and should not take you more than a few minutes. You will just have to type in your name and a few other details and you are all set. I was done in about 60 seconds.

I joined Slidejoy- Now what?

After joining you should now see an advertisement on your phone's screen when you hit the power on button which is usually on the side of our cell phones. Have no interest in the advertisement? Simply swipe right and go about your business as you normally do. Are you interested in the ad? Then swipe left to get further information about whatever the ad is about. The thing that I love about Slidejoy is that it takes no effort at all. We all unlock our phone anyways so it is not like we are giving up our time or doing something extra to earn money. If anybody is going to pay me for something that I already do anyways then count me in!


How much does Slidejoy Pay?

If you think that you are going to get rich by using Slidejoy then you will be very disappointment. Slidejoy is something that you will want to think of as supplement income. Think of it more as spare change or extra pocket money that you otherwise would not have. I cannot tell you how much money you will make with Slidejoy as there is no fixed amount, but I will tell you that it will be between $4 and $15 per month. That's not a lot of money, but as I have already stated, I don't mind since earning this money doe not require any extra effort on my part. I  am always unlocking my phone anyways every time I use it, and I do not mind an extra $50, $100 or $150 per year for doing nothing.

How do I redeem my payment?

There are different options to redeem your earnings. I have always had my payments sent to my PayPal account. If you do not want your cash sent to your PayPal account, you can redeem your earnings for an Amazon gift card, use your earnings on eBay, AMC Theaters, Sephora, Walmart, Starbucks or any of the many other store options that you are given. You will see the full list of stores once you are registered and signed into your account.



Other things to know about Slidejoy 

Once you join Slidejoy you will naturally familiarize yourself with the app. You will notice that you have a settings tab. From here you can choose a lockscreen theme of your preference if you want. There are currently nine different themes that you can choose from. This will be the first thing you see every time you look at your cell phone so you may want to choose a theme that you prefer. I have went with the default theme as it does not matter much to me.

From the settings you can also disable Slidejoy anytime you want. You may be in a situation in which you don't want to see any ads on your phone, and Slidejoy has made it very easy for us to turn it off. When you want Slidejoy to activate again all you have to do is enable it, and everything will be back to normal.

On Slidejoy you will earn carats. Every 1000 carats that you earn is worth $1. From your account you can always see how many Slidejoy carats you have earned, and you earnings are updated daily. You can earn extra carats by playing some of the games on the app. I have never played these games. You can also win bonus carats by playing the scratch offers. You can win up to 5000 carats with these scratch offers which resemble lottery scratch off tickets. Match three and you win. I have never won, but maybe you'll have better luck. Every time you play and don't win you will still receive one carat for playing. Some of the scratch offs pay cash winnings instead of carats.

My overall experience with Slidejoy

I have absolutely no complaints at all with Slidejoy and would recommend anybody with a cell phone to join. I am still baffled that I am getting paid for doing nothing but unlocking my phone. I would have never thought! The best advise that I would give anybody that joins Slidejoy is to not think that the more times you swipe your phone the more you will get paid. It does not work that way. The best thing to do is simply what Slidejoy recommends which is to use your phone as you normally would. Also remember that by swiping left and viewing ads does not earn you any more money than somebody that does not ever view an ad. If you are seriously interested in an ad then by all means go on ahead and swipe left. Almost all of us will at some time see an advertisement that we have an interest in.

Ready to join Slidejoy and get paid for unlocking your phone?



Grade: A

2 comments:

Damon Hobbs said...

Thanks for the insight about SlideJoy. I signed up a few months ago after reading your review about it, and it is nice to earn the extra money. Of course this will never be anyone's main income, but extra pocket change always helps!

theereviewer said...

Yes, it's nice to have a little bit of money coming in for doing basically nothing. There are other similar apps that I have been testing and will review soon.