Welcome to the reviewer. We review movies, money making opportunities, online stores,
products, music and everything else that you can think of.







Onlinetextmessage.com review

Tonight, I had to write about a website I found due to an emergency situation I was in. It was not a life or death type emergency or anything like that, but I did have to get a message out to someone.

If you have a cell phone then you surely have text messaging and may take it for granted sometimes. I do not have the luxury of having a cell phone right now and have not for the past 6 months. I gave up my cell phone and some other things to try and catch up on some bills, but anyways, back to the story here.

I was on my computer here and thought to myself how it would be great if someone could send a text message to someone elses cell phone by using their computer. I have heard from a few people before that you can do this but did not think you really could.

I did a quick Google search and came across a bunch of forums and sites about the topic but found nothing really useful. Some of this information wanted you to register with sites or install something into your computer and I was not going to go through all of that.

I was about to give up when I came across a site called onlinetextmessage.com. It is a simple site and nothing fancy. No having to register or install anything. It just has information that you have to imput such as the phone number that you want to send the text to, your email address (so you can receive the replies), the carrier of the persons cell phone and the message that you want to send. I did so thinking that their would be some kind of catch, but I had nothing to lose from trying. I was pleased when I got a response in my email a few minutes later. Sent a few texts back and forth and now this site is bookmarked for when I need to send a text to someone. 

Again - If you want to send a text from your computer it can easily be done by visiting onlinetextmessage.com

This site gets an A+  


0 comments: