Welcome to the reviewer. We review movies, money making opportunities, online stores,
products, music and everything else that you can think of.







Anytimetrafficschool.com Review

For those who get a traffic ticket, the last thing that they want to happen is to have the ticket reported to their auto insurance company and having their insurance premium rates raised, this is when traffic school comes handy. Traffic school is offered to those who receive a traffic ticket. Once the traffic school is completed and the courts receive a certificate of completion, the ticket will not be reported to the DMV, which of course means that your auto insurance company will not know about it.

Those who wish to participate in traffic school can either complete the class at a physical location, or do it online. There are many different traffic schools that one can use to complete their traffic school online. My review of traffic schools is not common, as I do not get many traffic tickets, so hopefully this will be the only traffic school review I ever do. Your local court house can supply you with a list of online traffic schools, or you can find them online. I personally found a list of online traffic schools from my local courthouse website. There was a long list of online schools to choose from but I ended up choosing one called anytimetrafficschool.com.

Once I registered with anytimetrafficschool.com, I was able to read chapter by chapter and take the test for each chapter once done reading.For example, read chapter 1, then take the test for chapter 1. Read chapter 2, then take the test for chapter 2, and so on. You can do all of this before you ever make your payment to anytimetrafficschool.com, which will be around $20.00. Once you are done with the 8 chapters and have passes the test, you are required to make payment to anytimetrafficschool.com. You then have to take the finals test and once you pass this test, you are all done. Anytimetrafficschool.com will then fax over your certificate of completion to the proper court house and you are done. It is best to check with your local court house a few weeks later to make sure that they received your certificate of completion. Most traffic schools will deliver as promised but if there is a problem, just contact them and they will surely correct the problem.

You should know something about online traffic schools, this is not limited to only anytimetrafficschool.com but all traffic schools. When you are required to read a chapter, there is a time limit set where as you can not just click on the tab to take the chapters test. If you are a fast reader, you will have to wait for some time before you can take your test. What I did was just browse real quick through the chapter, leave my browser open, and just do other things I needed to do on the Internet while waiting. Then I'd go back and take the test, finish and pass, then open up the next chapter. The test are not really hard, they were really easy for me. I didn't really have to do a deep study of the chapters. that's just me though, I have been driving for almost 20 years and certainly know how to drive. Then why did I get the ticket that I received? Because I was running late to work and going 95 MPH on the freeway, a costly mistake on my part. Trust me, I had to pay harshly and think I have learned my lesson.

For those who need a great and uncomplicated online traffic school. I would highly recommend anytimetrafficschool.com.

Grade: A

0 comments: